January 9, 2011

Day 5- A Favorite Quote

Today's blog wants to know my favorite quote and why but I don't want to do that. Instead, I'm going to leave you with a very short post today. My four favorite quotes:

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly,
but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty" - Maya Angelou


                                      "It's never too late
                         to be what you might
have been" - T.S. Eliot


"Just when the caterpillar
thought it's world was over,
it became a butterfly"- Proverb


"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined" - Thoreau


Many of these quotes have been produced and created in my favorite sets of cards and gifts. Check them out at Quotables

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...