September 8, 2011

"It's Ok Thursday" Best Friend/Sleepover Edition

Last night I reunited with a college roommate, a best friend and my maid of honor. And yes, that's all the same person. After (finally!!) getting out of an unhealthy relationship, she came from Somerville/Hanover to spend the night with me so this is the it's ok list for today...

So... It's Ok... go to Mom's for dinner on a random weeknight. Seriously, her cooking is better anyways. watch Toddlers & Tiaras and Dance Moms.

... Stay up until 11:30 chatting, knowing full well the baby's going to be awake by 5 am.

... To wake up and stuff yourself with chocolate chip pancakes and bacon.

.. to go shopping and justify buying the cutest Halloween costume because it was 30% off and you had a coupon for an extra 20%!

... to Facebook Chat each other even though you're 2 feet away.

... to continue to consume too much food by partaking in homemade chili and Caramel Sea Salt Brownies

... to hug goodbye like you'll never see them again.


What do you not feel guilty about doing in the past few hours?

Ps. Have you entered to win the Target Gift Card yet???


  1. Oh, I miss my Mama's cooking I would do that all the time!

    Chocolate chip pancakes! yumm!

  2. Sounds like the perfect night/morning to me! Glad you got to spend time together :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...