February 12, 2012

Good bye Fairy Godmother.


I'm not a huge Whitney Houston fan (GASP!).
I enjoyed the impersonations they did of her on SNL more than her, herself.

maya rudolph aka Whitney Houston by jenniesslave

I hate when a celebrity, or anyone for that matter, passes because all of a sudden there are 18,000 die hard fans and Facebook is clogged with messages to your "favorite star" who you've never once discussed before.

Does that make me mean?

I am saddened that a person lost a life but I'm not going to pretend like I worshiped someone just so I can put up a Facebook status about it.

However, there is one thing she did that I loved.
And no, not the BodyGuard.
Not  Waiting To Exhale.

This.

Cinderella's Fairy Godmother.

RIP.

2 comments:

  1. I hear that. It's sad but I wish the deaths of every day people got as much publicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't make you mean at all and your honesty about not being a fan is refreshing! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...