March 2, 2012

Book 12 & the Doctor



Yep, Book 12. I'm super excited. I really think I'll be able to read 50+ this year!
So my newest book is....


I've really been on a Sophie Kinsella kick lately but I promise this is the last one for a bit.

I just checked out The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, a Carl Haissen book and I have Catching Fire all in queue so there will be something new in the coming week!

But really.. today is Dr. Suess' Birthday!!


As an English major and a HUGE lover of Children's Lit, I ADORE the Doctor!

You should visit Seussville today!
You can amke your own Who, pick your favorite character (I think mine is Marvin K Mooney!), and there are printables for any mommas!

Emmalee has tons of Dr. Seuss books and I can't wait for her to have her favorites!
Which book is your favorite!








6 comments:

  1. I am excited to try a Sophie Kinsella book! And yay for 12 books! I am on my sixth which I consider a big accomplishment. Loved The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series and I cant wait to read Catching Fire either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favorite Sophie book! I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohoo!! You're rocking it this year! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great sophie book!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love dr seuss!! good job on reading so much! im also trying to get over 50 books this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh everyone keeps talking about her books - I need to read one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...