March 23, 2012

Book Club (13, 14 & 15) & Nail Files

Being sneaky and doing a double link up,
that's right.. TWO! In one post.
Crazier things have happened.

First, 


Book Club!
I have three more books to add to this month!




Clearly I drank the Hunger Games Koolaid.
I love them and I'm pretty sure I'm going to go see it alone this afternoon since everyone else seems to be at work and Dave has his draft tonight so he won't be home to watch the bug. Call me selfish, but I want to be able to actually watch the whole thing. Not sure how Emmalee will be so I'm not taking my chances.
Honestly, I'm fine with it; I'll call it my me time for the month! :)

But while looking at Hunger Games stuff, I found a few amazing things to link up with over at fabulous but evil.

The Nail Files




I'm sure I'll post more post-movie!



9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how the movie was! I am about to start Catching Fire. How was Goddess of Vengeance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it! Thankfully it came after "Pretty Little Bitch Girl" so I knew what they were talking about at some points. I like this series, quick but entertaining.

      Delete
  2. Hunger Games inspired nail polish?! LOVE! Can't wait to see what you thought of the movie- I keep hearing great things which just make me more excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED it!!! I want to see it 80 more times.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see this movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to look for these colors at the beauty supply!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you tied these two linkups together! That nail polish color is awesome!

    Stopping by from the Boob Club link-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by for both link ups - I love love the Hunger Games trilogy (although I wasn't the BIGGEST fan of the 3rd) and the movie was great! I have most of the nail polish line too :) I really love the 4 colors I've tried from the collection so far.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...