March 14, 2012

Wednesday Pinterest!



I know I only blogged about Emma's 9 month update yesterday but I am already in birthday party planning mode, I mean I have to send out invites in a month or so!

So rather than show you what I'm thinking of doing for her birthday, I figured I'd tell you something else! I want to do a cake smash session with her so badly.
She loves food, especially ice cream, cookies and cake (did I mention her great aunt gave her cannoli cream when she was 6 months old? :)
She's so photogenic that I know we'd get some great shots and honestly, I think they are just adorable.

So here's my favorite "Cake Smash" pins; I'm hoping to find a photographer who can replicate some of them!



Such a great camera roll of pictures.

]
I LOVE this little table (it's actually a stool for older kids!) and it's only $8 at Ikea!


But the wooden chair is super cute too...

I love everything about this.. wonder if I could find n old high chair...


I love this cake. I think it's very appropriate and so much cuter than a plain white cake. 

Clearly I'm more confused about her pictures than her actual party! :)
Any thoughts? What should I do?

5 comments:

  1. these pins are sooo cute! love them all!

    happy wednesday
    xx :: ashlyn

    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did a smash the cake session during my son's one year photo shoot. It was great and the mess was totally worth capturing those pictures!! Her first birthday will be here before you know it. Cherish your last few months as the mom of a 'baby'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garage season is coming so I would look around for an old highchair and paint it a fun bright color for the photo op! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am visiting from The Vintage Apple. Your blog is so cute and looking at the cake smashing ideas makes me more anxious to have kids. Looks like so much fun (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake looks DELICIOUS!! I'll have to find you because these pins are so perfect (and we have similar tastes!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...