April 2, 2012

Swappin' Books

I recently signed up for a book swap hosted by Heather (great name!) at Blonde... Undercover Blonde.


I'm a huge book geek and the chance to promote reading and literacy makes me excited in my pants. Plus, swaps are the best because, seriously, it's like Christmas, or your birthday, and you get presents in the mail! :)

I was matched up with Amber from A Little Pink in the Cornfields and before I tell you what she sent me, I need to be a bit creepy. I kind of stalk her now. Seriously. Via her blog and her Twitter.
If she didn't live in Iowa, I'd want to be her best friend.
And since she sends me books in the mail, what's not to love!?

So I got my package, opened it up and found....








and




Can I tell you a secret?
I have NEVER read a Nicholas Sparks book. Ever.
So I'm excited to read a new (to me) writer plus I LOVE books that have a movie adaptation and almost always make it a point to see the movie after reading the book so here's two more I can add to the list!

I can't say thanks enough to Amber and Heather for a great swap!



7 comments:

  1. enjoyable reads :)

    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read the Vow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay! I'm so glad you like them! The Vow was really good! I enjoyed learning about the real story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished The Last Song. I like Nicholas Sparks books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my swap partner The Vow too and I almost picked up The Last Song for her too :) I've heard Sparks books are really good, but I've never read one either :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. You never read his books? All the same formula but some better than others. Def read The Guardian, The Notebook of course and its sequel The Wedding, and A Bend in the Road!

    - JeniLee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...