April 17, 2012

Target Tuesday



I have to say I went to Target yesterday and splurged!
I bought 7 tanks/gauzy shirts for the spring and summer.
The best part, I paid $22 for ALL OF THEM.
Love.

Clearance plus coupons = means I can buy myself things that fit properly without feeling guilty.
Amazing.

But I was hoping to find some long necklaces on clearance, and came up short so here's a few they carry online that I'll keep crossing my fingers end up with a red sticker on them!

Double Disc Pendant Necklace













I'm not sure what started this for me, but I just can't get enough!



3 comments:

  1. Found you via UBP12 and love what you have going on!

    Feel free to visit me anytime! http://evidentlyandeitherway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty necklaces. especially the last two :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...